To our valued readers:
Happy New Year from The Power Is Now. With 2016 behind us, we joyfully acknowledge the New Year standing before us.
We are bound to start 2017 strong with the upcoming Presidential Inauguration taking place on January 20th. On that date we will swear in our new leader of the free world, Donald Trump. Although this election was a turbulent one, we here at The Power Is Now are optimistic about what the future holds.
President-elect Trump’s announcement appointing Ben Carson as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) was exciting news for our industry and the team at The Power Is Now. With health issues being a #1 concern in low-income housing, neurosurgeon Ben Carson can make a difference by focusing on the many health dangers that riddle the public housing arena.
There is so much in store for you and we are excited to take on the next 365 days with vengeance and a productive mindset. Here at The Power Is Now we look at each day as a blessing to accept new opportunities as well as proactively create the life we are meant to live.
This year we are celebrating seven years in business, so in honor of our accomplishments The Power Is Now would like to share with you our seven New Year Resolutions:
- Bring “The Power Is Now” TV to a cable network near you.
- Establish powerful partnerships with real estate professionals to bring our readers more access to home buying and selling.
- Expand our company to five more states in mortgage and real estate.
- Hire 5-10 more loan officers to aid in expediting loans and getting our clients in their first homes faster.
- Publish five books, expanding our real estate reach to consumers looking to buy their first home as well as real estate agents looking to better themselves in 2017.
- Maximize exposure on all social media platforms to bring you current news, events, and programs with The Power is Now company.
- Offer free speaking workshops in African-American Churches around the United States to educate, inform, and aid minorities in purchasing homes and building wealth.
Our mission in 2017 is to inspire, encourage, and help homeowners in any way we can. That is our pledge to you.
In this January issue of TPIN Magazine, we have a variety of articles we are excited to share with you. We introduce you to everything from the top agents blazing the trails in 2016 to taxpayer tips on avoiding tax-time scams. We also take a look inside Millennial trends and where Millennial are buying homes. Featured on the cover is Ben Carson; here we will be discussing what makes him tick and his newly appointed position as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
I am so excited about what 2017 has in store for us here at The Power Is Now. Our accomplishments mean your accomplishments. We have a great deal of new things coming your way and I cannot wait to reveal them each to you one by one. Keep coming back each month and you will not be disappointed.
Thank you for your continued support and readership. Our team is dedicated to you. We want to see you thrive in 2017.
Let’s make this month the beginning of a prosperous year to come. Please take a moment and share this magazine. Knowledge is power, and The Power Is Now.
Eric Lawrence Frazier
The Power Is Now Inc.